I don't care if I never see another April in my life.
I really, really want May to be a fresh start.
What a ridiculous month. Let's see how I did. I'm alive, so that's something.
- Send my dad a birthday card. FAIL. Oh well. Father's Day it is.
- Take my cats to the vet for checkups and shots and fun stuff. Sort of? Two of my beloveds ended up getting sick and I had to take Flemith, the kitten, to the vet. His fever was way too high to get his shots :( he had to take antibiotics and get eye drops, so that was fun to deal with. Bonus--one of the cats sneezed all over the TV, which made me laugh really hard. But I'm hoping to take care of the vaccines in May.
- Try pilates. FAIL. Oh well, again.
- Figure out CMEs. PASS? So one of two things will be happening--one, I get a job that will help me with CMEs and recert, or two, I have to pay $100 and go to evening classes at the same place I got my EMT cert originally (SLCC) either option works, but please keep your fingers crossed for the job!
- Get my eyelashes back! PASS. aaaaaaaaand I had another reaction. :( This isn't fun.
- Sing Sacred Harp FAIL Had the meetup planned, slept through it. Thanks, graves.
- Move rooms. PASS After thinking about it I realized I could never feel at home in the bigger room so I just rearranged and painted my bedroom and I'm in love with it. I'm calling this a pass because I did update and change my room!
- MORE ART!!! Sort of? I made a few things, most of which I hate. But that's how it goes.
- Go to a damned pilates class.
- Make Jay's graduation gift.
- Start a new portrait series (I have the idea for this but will unveil it later)
- Have a BBQ. I have one scheduled for May 15. We'll see if I can stand the socializing.
- Flemith's shots
- Either enroll in CME's at SLCC, or (hopefully) start the new job I've been hoping for
- Periscope more! I love this app. WAY better than Snapchat. Follow me!
- Attend one car show or photoshoot - I really need more pin up lyfe!!!