But I am so ready for April, because March and everything prior has been so hard. Let's forget for a moment that I was on the downswing of the most intense mental battle I've had in my life, but I had also just made the decision to change jobs, to stay in America for awhile, and was going through a pay gap while I waited for my new job to start. Plus I was learning the new job, which is always stressful, and even moreso while waiting on a paycheck stutter. Then my best friend ended up in the hospital, my kitten exploded into destructive puberty, and it was my mom's birthday month. Oh, and did I mention we got two more substantial snows? I get it, it's good for the watershed, that's fantastic Utah, but MAYBE JUST RAIN IN SPRING. Get your shit out of here March. I wash my hands of you.
Onto April it is.
- Send my dad a birthday card. (I would've liked to send money too, but reference above paygap.)
- Take my cats to the vet for checkups and shots and fun stuff.
- Try pilates. Potentially hate it. But try it anyway.
- Figure out CMEs. (I'm in the process of trying but it's been mostly failing so far.)
- Get my eyelashes back! (I had to take my extensions off in January...I miss them SO MUCH)
- Sing Sacred Harp (I have a meetup scheduled for this. It should be fun. I'm nervous though.)
- Move rooms. (I have the smaller bedroom and have decided to move to the bigger room....)
- MORE ART!!! I have found my muse again and really need to create more.